Gifts For Celebrations
Find the perfect Celebration gift for those smart kids, moms, dads, families, geeks, and nerds in your life.
- $38.00$38.00Test your architectural skill by playing this classic construction game with friends and family. This beautiful handmade version of the classic family game challenges players to remove the blocks one by one and place them at the top of the tower. As the game progresses, the construction becomes weaker and weaker until an unlucky player removes a key block and the whole tower tumbles down!
- $30.00$30.00Playing tic-tac-toe too easy!? Now think in 3 dimensions. Hmmmm... In this 3D version of the Tic Tac Toe game the X's start the game, you have 14 playing moves to complete rows vertically, horizontally and diagonally through the 3x3x3 cube board. You need to play defensively and offensively to win the game. Once the 3x3x3 cube board is full, the player with the most completed rows of three wins.
- $20.00$20.00The Pyramid In a Box brain teaser is deceptively simple in appearance-until you try to fit all four pieces into the box! This puzzle pieces are based on one of the classic riddles in the world of brain teasers (The two identical pieces that form a Tetrahedron Pyramid).
- $26.00$26.00Test your architectural skill by building a 9 story tower with all 18 pieces. This beautiful handmade Pisa Tower is very challenging, so plan your moves carefully to make sure you will be able to finish the tower using all the 18 pieces.
- $20.00$20.00This mind-blowing Soma Cube takes packing puzzles to another level with 7 unidentical pieces that you need to pack into a 3x3x3 cube using all 7 pieces unlike most puzzles, which have only one right answer, there are up to 240 ways to build the 3x3x3 Soma cube!
- $38.00$38.00Ludo is a great strategy board game that can be played with two to four players. Each player has their own corner of the cross and needs to race their four pegs clockwise around the perimeter of the board from start to finish, using the rolls of a single dice.
- $32.00$32.00This classic Kalaha strategy board game also knows as Mancala strategy board game is one of the oldest game in human history. This beautiful high-quality handmade version of the classic family Kalaha board game, challenge each player to collect more balls than the other players.
- $34.00$34.00The Double-Six Dominoes game is the most famous of all domino games. The game is educational, fun and easy to teach children. The Double-Six Dominoes game can be played with 2 to 4 players and can also be played in teams (two players in each team).
- $22.00$22.00The T Puzzle requires the player to create the letter T out of four geometric shape pieces. Like in the Tangram Puzzle, there are varieties of challenging shapes you can create with those four pieces. This a great game for all ages and skill levels. Unlike many other puzzles, the T Puzzle allows for endless creativity as you form new shapes!
- $32.00$32.00Connect Four is a two-player strategy connection game. Each player in its turn, trying to create a line of four balls of your color, connected horizontally, vertically or diagonally, and at the same time blocking his opponent from making a line of four.