7 Items results
- $40.00$40.00The BrainStorm puzzle is an interesting variation on the classic Soma Cube. The BrainStorm is made up of 12 pieces, the objective is to fit the pieces together into a 5x5x5 cube. Unlike many puzzles, there is more than one solution to this entertaining puzzle.
- $28.00$28.00The cube is made up of 8 pieces cube, each of these cubes has triangles attached to it in different places, making it a real challenge to assemble the large cube. Mastering this puzzle takes more than simple trial and error, it's quite challenging.
- Special Price $22.00 Regular Price $34.00Special Price $22.00 Regular Price $34.00The puzzle is made up of 13 pieces, 12 pieces are formed from 5 cubes in different shapes and one square piece with 4 cubes. The main objective of the puzzle is to assemble an 8x8 square inside the frame using all 13 pieces, there are 64 different ways to solve it!
- $36.00$36.00This beautiful handmade Sky Tower is super challenging packing problem puzzle! - one of the hardest assembly puzzles we have in our collection. So plan your moves carefully and make sure you use all 10 geometric shapes pieces (50 wooden cubes) with alternating colors to complete the Sky Tower.
- $34.00$34.00put-together puzzles can challenge even the most experienced puzzlers! The puzzle 17 pieces are made of different sized blocks, which makes it very difficult to find the solution. It's actually almost impossible to find the answer by trial and error alone.
This beautiful and unique 21 piece Pyramid puzzle was made and designed by David Hirsch. The 21 piece Pyramid puzzle offers 120 challenges in all levels of difficulty, starting from very simple tasks to very complex ones. The smooth, lightweight and large size of the pieces also make this a wonderful educational puzzle for children.
- The object of the Pentominoes puzzle is to form different shapes. To play, choose a challenge card from the deck and try to recreate the shape on the card using all 12 Pentomino pieces. Too difficult? The solution is on the back of the card.