9 Items results
- $40.00$40.00This beautifully shaped mechanical puzzle seems to have no end or beginning, that's how well the 4 pieces fit together! The Double Lock mechanical puzzle is very tricky and challenging, first, try to unlock the puzzle four pieces, and then try to put them back together.
- $86.00$86.00Viking puzzle box with a unique maze mechanism that is quite different from all other puzzle boxes in our sequential puzzle boxes collection. To open the box you will need to find the perfect set up combination of the four wheels, metal balls, and sliding panels.
- $52.00$52.00Schloss 250 lock, is a sequential puzzle that you need to unlock without no key. The four sliding metal pins can't move freely, only in sequential order, As the name implies, there is a minimum of 250 moves that require to open the lock.
- $34.00$34.00Sliding Lock puzzle with a unique maze mechanism that requires navigating three sliding metal pins to find the perfect combination of the lock. If you move the three metal pins in the maze in the right sequence the lock will open.
- $48.00$48.00A very tricky maze puzzle that requires to solve the four mazes combinations simultaneously in order to free the two metal balls that trapped in the maze. In each circle gear, there are two layers of mazes (four mazes in total). The ball inside the mazes has to travel through a single hole and move to the next layer. This all has to be done simultaneity for the two balls to come free.
- Special Price $48.00 Regular Price $58.00Special Price $48.00 Regular Price $58.00This great mini six-puzzle escape room style mechanical puzzles, is a perfect gift for all ages and skill levels, from the budding young puzzler to an experienced strategist! We’ve selected six of our most popular puzzles of varying difficulty levels for this unique gift set.