Gifts By Theme
We have exactly what you looking for! From extreme difficult puzzles to strategy games to boss baby toys.
The puzzle has two basic rules. The first is that only one disc can be moved at a time, and the second rule is that at no time can a large disc be placed on a smaller one, but you can place any disc anywhere as long as the bottom one is larger. The simplest solution for the 9 rings takes only 196 moves, the hardest takes over 100's!
- $22.00$22.00The T Puzzle requires the player to create the letter T out of four geometric shape pieces. Like in the Tangram Puzzle, there are varieties of challenging shapes you can create with those four pieces. This a great game for all ages and skill levels. Unlike many other puzzles, the T Puzzle allows for endless creativity as you form new shapes!
- $20.00$20.00This beautiful handcrafted wooden Plus 26 math game is designed specifically for young children. The object of the game is to arrange all the numbers in every row so that it will always be equals to the number 26. Unlike many other sudoku games, the Plus 26 have over 50 different solutions.
- $22.00$22.00Like other latter puzzles, the K puzzle is fun and not so hard to solve! The K puzzle comes with 5 non-identical pieces which can form to the letter "K". This puzzle is wonderful mathematical games that help build critical thinking skills and understanding of geometry,
- $20.00$20.00Our beautiful wooden version of The Last Fighter is based on the classic strategy game Triangle Peg Game also known as Cracker Barrel Game. The Last Fighter is a great strategy board game for one player. The objective of the game is to remove all pegs off the board, except the last peg.
- $42.00$42.00The Dinosaur Egg mechanical puzzle is made of 12 non-identical wooden pieces that form a challenge both in releasing the puzzle and putting it back together. This puzzle contains precision-cut pieces that fit together to form a smooth and compact Dinosaur Egg shape.
- This super cool secret opening Japanese puzzle box has a unique sliding panels mechanism, that requires to be moved in a specific order before the box can be opened. The parts will move easily and smoothly if you do it the right way. When the mechanism moves in order, the lid will open to the 10th step.
- $20.00$20.00The Pyramid In a Box brain teaser is deceptively simple in appearance-until you try to fit all four pieces into the box! This puzzle pieces are based on one of the classic riddles in the world of brain teasers (The two identical pieces that form a Tetrahedron Pyramid).
- $22.00$22.00This is a great classic disentanglement wooden brain teaser puzzle, this new design comes with two posts, just to mess with your brine more. The Twin puzzle requires you to exercise patience and caution as you try to figure out a way to separate the wooden ball completely from the two strings.
- The Soma cube puzzle set is a geometric structure puzzle that comes with 50 challenge cards. To play, choose a challenge card from the deck and try to recreate the shape on the card using all 7 pieces of your cube. Need help? The solution is on the back of the card.
- This amazing handmade wooden endless calendar modern style comes with an attractive wooden base and 4 large months and number cubes. The wooden Perpetual calendar is a beautifully functional piece of home decor!