Gifts By Theme
We have exactly what you looking for! From extreme difficult puzzles to strategy games to boss baby toys.
- This great 12-puzzle variety set comes in an attractive handcrafted box. This is a perfect gift for all ages and skill levels, from the budding young puzzler to an experienced strategist! We’ve selected twelve of our most popular puzzles of varying difficulty levels and puzzle types for this unique gift set.
- $36.00$36.00This beautiful handmade Sky Tower is super challenging packing problem puzzle! - one of the hardest assembly puzzles we have in our collection. So plan your moves carefully and make sure you use all 10 geometric shapes pieces (50 wooden cubes) with alternating colors to complete the Sky Tower.
- $38.00$38.00The Super Burr mechanical puzzle is one of the hardest interlocking burr puzzles in our collection and out there in the puzzle world. The puzzle's design makes it almost impassable to solve, because of the "holes" in the interior of the puzzle body, unlike most other regular Burr puzzles, that have a solid body with no holes in the interior.
- $28.00$28.00Peg Solitaire is a great strategy board game for one player. The objective of the game is to remove all pegs off the board, except the last peg. The Peg Solitaire board game comes in a handcrafted wooden box for safekeeping.
- $48.00$48.00This beautiful and intriguing mechanical Ladder puzzle is one of the most challenging puzzles in our interlocking puzzles collection. This perfectly symmetrical multifaceted celestial structure is made out of 51 non-identical interlocking bar pieces.
- $72.00$72.00This Mechanical Puzzle Set is a perfect gift for skilled or expert levels! We’ve selected 9 of our most popular hard puzzles and puzzle types for this unique gift set. If you get too frustrated with one puzzle just pick up another!
- This Japanese Puzzle Box is work-of-Art! The puzzle box has a unique secret mechanism! 54th moves plus one secret space inside the lid! You need to unlock several sliding panels in a specific order before you can open the box.
- The object of the Pentominoes puzzle is to form different shapes. To play, choose a challenge card from the deck and try to recreate the shape on the card using all 12 Pentomino pieces. Too difficult? The solution is on the back of the card.
- This beautifully High-quality handicraft Japanese puzzle box has a unique secret mechanism! 72nd moves plus one secret space inside the lid! You need to unlock several sliding panels in a specific order before you can open the box.
- $624.00$624.00This High-quality handicraft puzzle box has a unique mechanism that is quite different from all other puzzle boxes in the Karakuri set. The parts will move easily and smoothly if you do it the right way. When the mechanism moves in order, the lid will open to the 13th step.
- $40.00$40.00This put together puzzle takes packing puzzles to another level, with 25 identical Y-shaped pieces that you need to pack into a 5x5x5 cube using all the pieces. Unlike many puzzles, there is more than one solution to this entertaining puzzle but only one solution to create the cube with alternating colors arrangement - which makes it the ultimate challenge!
- $42.00$42.00We’ve taken Sudoku from 2D to 3D with this handmade wooden Sudoku Cube. Just like the original Sudoku, you need to arrange the numbered wooden cubes so that each face of the Sudoku Cube has one of each number from 1-9.