Gifts For Celebrations
Find the perfect Celebration gift for those smart kids, moms, dads, families, geeks, and nerds in your life.
- $48.00$48.00A very tricky maze puzzle that requires to solve the four mazes combinations simultaneously in order to free the two metal balls that trapped in the maze. In each circle gear, there are two layers of mazes (four mazes in total). The ball inside the mazes has to travel through a single hole and move to the next layer. This all has to be done simultaneity for the two balls to come free.
- This High-quality handicraft Karakuri puzzle box has a unique mechanism that is quite different from all other cube boxes in the Karakuri set. Only 2 moves! How difficult can it be? Well, it's very tricky.
- $112.00$112.00The parts of the box will move easily and smoothly if you do it the right way. When the mechanism moves in order, the lid will open to the 14th step. This beautiful High-quality handicraft Japanese puzzle box decorated with a fish pattern on the lid with Yabane pattern on the back and natural dark wood sides.
- $112.00$112.00This super cool secret opening star puzzle box has a unique sliding panels mechanism, that requires to be moved in a specific order before the box can be opened. The parts will move easily and smoothly if you do it the right way. When the mechanism moves in order, the lid will open to the 10th step.
- This amazing handmade wooden endless calendar modern style comes with an attractive wooden base and 4 large months and number cubes. The wooden Perpetual calendar is a beautifully functional piece of home decor!
- $48.00$48.00This unique 4-track natural wood Cribbage set has such a cool board design! Our beautiful 4-person Cribbage board game is handmade and comes with playing cards and 12 pegs, cards and pegs are stored inside the box.
- The object of the Soma Cube is to form different 3D shapes using all 7 pieces of the cube. This Soma Cube set comes with 50 challenge cards and two cubes so you can play by yourself or with another person.
- $20.00$20.00The Pyramid In a Box brain teaser is deceptively simple in appearance-until you try to fit all four pieces into the box! This puzzle pieces are based on one of the classic riddles in the world of brain teasers (The two identical pieces that form a Tetrahedron Pyramid).
- $24.00$24.00The lock mechanism used in this puzzle is used in many escape room. The Open Frame mechanical brain teaser requires a little cunning and dexterity to reveal the treasure inside. This ingenious trick Open Frame is the perfect gift- or the perfect way to give someone a gift!
- This super cool secret opening Japanese puzzle box has a unique sliding panels mechanism, that requires to be moved in a specific order before the box can be opened. The parts will move easily and smoothly if you do it the right way. When the mechanism moves in order, the lid will open to the 10th step.